Feel Like It’s Time to Make a Change in Your Life, But Can’t Seem to Find a Way?
Let me tell you why I coach…
I work hard to create content on social media, create courses, write emails and even memberships that will serve Muslim women in their journey to their best selves. However, we all need some real, live connection. And sometimes our unique situations can’t be tailored to by mass content – we need undivided attention and unique solutions.
What Is Life Coaching?
What is Coaching?
Coaching helps you identify what’s going on in your own brain. It allows you to get out of your own head or your own way. When you feel unable to get the results you want or feel frustrated with your life, coaching is the answer. A life coach can help you recognize where you’re stuck and show you exactly what needs to change when you can’t see it yourself.
Who is a Life Coach?
A life coach is like the best friend who will call you out when you’re showing up in a way you don’t want to, give you tough love, and believe in you way before you may be able to. They help you create the exact life you’ve always wanted. A coach is an unbiased brainstorming partner—you’re still the one doing the heavy lifting.
Is coaching the same as counselling?
Coaching is not the same as counselling. As a coach, I work with clients where they are right now, looking at what goals they want to achieve and how to work towards them. It is very future focused. Counsellors tend to work with their patients on experiences they’ve had in the past and psychological concerns they might be facing. There is absolutely a place for both a coach and a therapist as they have different focuses.
Is a life coach just going to tell you what to do?
No. It is a journey of self-discovery. A great coach is able to ask you the right questions and give you the space and/or light to find the answers to your own questions.
My Commitment to You
- We are a team and in this together. Plus, you bring the spice
- This is a collaboration. I bring coaching experience but you are the expert on you
- I will partner with you on a journey to get really clear on what you want and I’ll provocatively question your assumptions and beliefs of what’s possible for you.
- I will provide information and resources to help you achieve your goals and draw on coaching tools and resources
- I will ‘walk with you’ and give unwavering support and direction.
- I will become your biggest cheerleader.
- I will guide and gently push you out of your comfort zone – applying the pressure just enough to nurture but not enough to crack
- I will deeply listen to you; challenge you and I will never judge you.
- I will hold you accountable to take the actions you identify that you must take in order to change your life and we will work through any obstacles that come up.
- I am a lifetime coach; I will be someone you can reach out to in any season of your life.